Joining us at an event is a great way to learn about what we're doing and how you can be involved. You can recognize us by our t-shirts and buttons. Please introduce yourself!
Here is a sample of some recent events:
- Massachusetts State House rallies to support the Town of Weymouth fighting new fossil fuel infrastructure.
- Strategy meetings and rallies in NY to support climate justice and to stop new compressor stations installations.
- Press-conferences and call-in campaigns promoting renewable energy legislation in California.
If you don't seen an event coming up soon near you, but would like to find out more, please use our contact form to get in touch.
Mothers Out Front is looking forward to an exciting year, full of opportunities to connect people who want to act on climate to our movement. One of the ways we will do that is to build our digital presence and we need you to help make that happen!
The Digital Engagement Team invites you to a Virtual House Party!
- Do you enjoy using social media and have ideas about what a great digital campaign might look like?
- Are you interested in exploring how new technology and new communications tools can enhance connections between people?
- Do you want to help Mothers Out Front tell our story in the most engaging, effective way possible?
Join the discussion! Find out more about how your voice can make a difference with Mothers Out Front!