Joining us at an event is a great way to learn about what we're doing and how you can be involved. You can recognize us by our t-shirts and buttons. Please introduce yourself!
Here is a sample of some recent events:
- Jobs, Justice, Climate March in Boston
- Tour of Roxbury, MA with Alternatives for Community & Environment, a local environmental justice organization
- Community House Party at St. Peter’s Church in Cambridge, MA
- El Puente & Mothers Out Front Community Luncheon in Brooklyn, NY
If you don't seen an event coming up soon near you, but would like to find out more, please use our contact form to get in touch.
We'd like to invite any interested moms in the Snohomish, WA area to join us for a house party! Join our informal discussion about Mothers Out Front and what we can do together to protect our children's future.
RSVP below and we will get in touch with the details!
To celebrate our nationwide growth, we are planning a festive gathering at Busboys and Poets for volunteers on Friday, April 28, from 6pm until 9pm. We will share our stories and wins in our respective communities and get ready to march as one the next day.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please RSVP below!
The Northern California Mothers Out Front - South Bay team is marching in the People’s Climate Movement Sister March in San Jose this Saturday.
After the march, team coordinators Linda Hutchins-Knowles and Stacy Dever Levy will be speaking to the entire crowd at the post-march rally! The march organizers have chosen our Mothers Out Front team as an example of effective local activism! Stacy & Linda will share why we got involved with Mothers Out Front, how parents are mobilizing to protect our kids from climate catastrophe, and how our local team is advocating for the San Jose City Council to adopt Community Choice Energy Aggregation on May 16.
If you’re in the area, please come out to meet us and show your support!
We’ll gather in front of the fountains at San Jose City Hall at 10am, start marching at 10:30am to Cesar Chavez Plaza, and then join the rally from 12-1pm, where Linda & Stacy will speak on behalf of our team.
Let us know if you can make it!
Are you attending the People's Climate Movement March in Washington D.C. on April 29th?
RSVP below to let us know you will be there so we can keep you updated on our events.
- Mothers Out Front will march with El Puente in the Protectors of Justice group in the People’s Climate March. We are proud to march with our partners in climate justice on this important day.
Meeting location in DC:
- At 10:30am, we will meet at 4th St. and Pennsylvania NW (the northeast side of the National Gallery East Wing)
- Map of Meeting Location: https://www.google.com/maps/search/6th+and+Pennsylvania,+Washingtonemail@example.com,-77.0188513,16.48z
- At 11:15, we will move towards 6th and Pennsylvania to the front of the march. Someone will stay to meet latecomers, but please try to arrive by 11:15.
Mothers Out Front will join our allies for a full day of workshops and activities on Boston Common!
Meet at 11am on the Common at the steps across from the State House.
- Wear your Mothers Out Front t-shirt.
- Bring supermom capes and shields if you’d like. Some will be available there.
- While the Boston event is a rally not a march, we can join the crowd together.
- We look forward to seeing you there!
Here’s the schedule:
Noon-1pm: RALLY for jobs, justice, and bold action on climate on Boston Common
1-3:30pm: TAKE ACTION
- ACTION TABLES, activities, and art-making on Boston Common
- TEACH-INS on the connections between the climate fight and other struggles for justice at indoor spaces around the Common
Learn more about the event and the coalition organizing the rally here.
Mothers Out Front is united with our allies to build a forceful, justice-centered movement that lifts up the voices and leadership of those most affected by climate change.
Mothers Out Front Orange County is proud to join this event's hosts for the Orange County march in support of the PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCH taking place in DC and other US cities on April 29. Join us!
PLEASE RSVP: http://bit.ly/2mrtNUZ (Eventbrite page for event organizers.)
Please also RSVP at the bottom of this page to let Mothers Out Front OC know you will be there!
Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/347326852328595/
The march will begin at IUCC and proceed up Alton to the intersection with Culver.
An additional morning program will also take place at IUCC and is FREE (includes lunch) and open to the public.
"Crises in the Ocean: How Compassionate Action Benefits Us All Featuring Gene Baur, Jonathan Balcombe and Kate Mackey (and a vegan cooking demo by Joni Marie Newman)":
Register to attend Crises in the Ocean here: http://bit.ly/2mp259F
March route subject to change.
For complete event details and updates: occlimateaction.org
IUCC GREEN FAITH COMMITTEE
ORANGE COUNTY FOR CLIMATE ACTION
PLANT POWERED OC
We will start with a short rally at 3:00 PM at the Federal Courthouse, 300 State Street in Springfield. Mothers Out Front will gather on the steps at the right side when you're facing the courthouse. Look for the red capes and shields! There will be music and family friendly activities while we wait to start marching. Can you help with those activities? Let Jennifer know: jratlee at gmail dot com.
At 3:30 we march to Springfield City Hall for a rally featuring local speakers, artists, and musicians.
Check out the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/62
This is a meeting of people interested in bringing power back to the community. We'll talk about methods of community organizing and running successful campaigns.
Sunday, May 7th at 1:00 pm at Lincoln Town Hall,16 Lincoln Road.
Everyone is invited! Meet for a kickoff rally, then teams of “taggers” will disperse to mark the leaks with Gas Leak Tags and 'Tree Couture' Scarves.
We will also place informative door hangers on neighboring homes.
Email LincolnMOF@gmail.com to sign up for a tagging team.