On April 29th, we will proudly join hundreds of thousands of Americans at the People’s Climate March to call on decision-makers to work for a swift, complete, and just transition off fossil fuels to renewable energy. We hope you will be there, whether in Washington DC or at a local march, for this most important day.
We will be sharing information on what Mothers Out Front teams will be doing in their own states or in D.C. as we get closer to the event, so come back to this page often and RSVP so we can keep you updated.
- Volunteer Celebration, Friday, April 28, from 6pm until 9pm: To celebrate our nationwide growth, we are planning a festive gathering at Busboys and Poets for volunteers on on the evening before the march. We will share our stories and wins in our respective communities and get ready to march as one the next day. Please RSVP here.
- If you are going to join the march in DC, RSVP to let us know you will be there. Click here.
- On April 29th in DC, Mothers Out Front will march with El Puente in the Protectors of Justice group in the People’s Climate March. We are proud to march with our partners in climate justice on this important day.
Meeting location in DC:
- At 10:30am, we will meet at 4th St. and Pennsylvania NW (the northeast side of the National Gallery East Wing)
- Map of Meeting Location: https://www.google.com/maps/search/6th+and+Pennsylvania,+Washingtonfirstname.lastname@example.org,-77.0188513,16.48z
- At 11:15, we will move towards 6th and Pennsylvania to the front of the march. Someone will stay to meet latecomers, but please try to arrive by 11:15.
- For bus tickets from Boston to Washington DC, please visit this link to get your seat! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/massachusetts-goes-to-the-peoples-climate-march-tickets-32448524410
- Information about Sister Marches across the country will be added as they become available.
- Watch our Introduction to Digital Media, Social Media 101 and Email 101 webinars to help amplify your voice on the web. Click here to see the schedule.