Each year, we look forward to a spring gathering of returning and new supporters of Mothers Out Front. Having said that, we recognize the growing concerns about COVID-19, and have made the decision to postpone “An Evening with Mo Rocca” out of an abundance of caution.
If you have already paid for your tickets or sponsorship, there are a couple of options:
We can hold the funds and apply them to the rescheduled event, date/time TBD.
We can process a refund for your ticket or sponsorship purchase. Please email email@example.com if you would like us to process a refund.
We cannot thank you enough for your support of this work. We appreciate your flexibility and hope you’ll stay tuned as we find ways to connect virtually and continue to fuel our movement.
100 W 2nd St
Boston, MA 02127
Google map and directions