Mothers Out Front holds workshops to train, coach, and support our volunteers:
- Communications Training: how to get the word out about Mothers Out Front and how to talk about climate change, write a letter to the editor, or craft a message.
- Social Media Training: how to use social media tools to share information about what we're doing and connect with others.
- Public Narrative Training: how to tell your story to inspire and motivate others
- One-on-One Training: how to build relationships with fellow volunteers and engage new people.
- Facilitating House Parties: how to lead a presentation and discussion about Mothers Out Front and what we're doing to address climate change.
- Coaching Volunteers: how to support teams and help them organize
- Introduction to NationBuilder Training: how to add individual records to the database
- NationBuilder Organizer Workflow Training: how to leverage NationBuilder to inform your team's tactics and strategy
"I knew my story going into this workshop but the training taught me to feel my story. Learning how to put those powerful feelings into words gave me my most effective tool for inspiring others to take action. One year later, telling myself my own story motivates me to continue this work." Nina Dillon, past participant, Public Narrative Training.
We don’t have any workshops scheduled now, but please return often and sign up when one is scheduled!