National: Climate Action Call
- Pacific Time – 12:00 – 12:45 PM
- Mountain Time – 1:00 – 1:45 PM
- Central Time – 2:00 – 2:45 PM
- Eastern Time – 3:00 – 3:45 PM
Take back some power and join our united front for environmental justice by joining our national Climate Action Call!
In the wake of Hurricane Fiona, communities across Puerto Rico are underwater. Only 5 years after Hurricane Maria, extreme weather has once again destroyed homes, businesses, and critical infrastructure and left local residents without power and clean water.
Join our national Climate Action Call this October to support just, equitable, and community-based recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and beyond. Mothers Out Front staff, volunteers, and allies will provide background information and clear instructions for actions we can take together to advance the cause of climate justice.
Join this virtual event from anywhere! No experience necessary.
Will you join us and help spread the word?
This National Climate Action Call will be offered at two times:
- Thursday, Oct 20 (9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern) – Register Here
- Tuesday, Oct 25 (12pm Pacific / 3pm Eastern) – Register Here