Climate Justice, Youth & Voting
Hosted by Marnese Jackson, the Environmental, Climate, and Youth Justice Town Hall will be to inform our community on the intersection of racial justice and building an intergenerational movement that centers youth mobilizing and organizing.
- Simone Johnson, Project Manager of Climate Strikes
- Rashida Tlaib, U.S. Representative for Michigan’s 13th Congressional District
- Staci Lowry, Community Climate Justice Activist and Mothers Out Front Michigan member
- Lupita Torres, Mothers Out Front California member
- Golden Carter, Mothers Out Front Virginia member
To attend this training you must RSVP below. You’ll then receive an autoreply with a link to complete your registration. You must complete your registration via this link in order to receive the Zoom information for the event.
We look forward to seeing you!