Great news! Earlier this summer, we were presented with an opportunity to submit a guest blog for the Elders website. Founded by Nelson Mandela, the Elders are an independent group of global leaders working together for peace and human rights. They are deeply concerned about climate change and wanted to share our story with their global network.
The links to our posts:
WEBSITE BLOG POST: https://www.mothersoutfront.org/elders_the_mothers_of_all_battles
LINK TO ORIGINAL BLOG ON THE ELDERS SITE: https://theelders.org/article/mothers-all-battles-how-fight-against-climate-change-being-led-moms-across-america
Here are some things you can do to help us get exposure for the blog post:
- If you have 15 seconds, like the tweet (click on the heart).
- If you have a 30 seconds, please like and retweet the tweet.
- And if you have 2 minutes, add a comment to your retweet. You can
- Thank @TheElders for hosting our blog post in your own words. (Please add the hashtag #MothersOutFrontRise.)
- Or copy and paste one of these samples as your comment for your retweet:
- Thank you @TheElders for shining a light on mothers' voices in the conversation about climate change. #MothersOutFrontRise @MothersOutFront
- Together, we feel hopeful in the face of climate change. Thank you @TheElders for your support and leadership. #MothersOutFrontRise @MothersOutFront
- If you have 5 minutes, pick a quote from the blog post that you like and add it as a comment to your retweet with the hashtag #MothersOutFrontRise. (Limit: 280 characters.)
- If you have 10 minutes, pick one of the memes below to share as a tweet with a link to the blog post and the hashtag #MothersOutFrontRise. (Right-click to download the image to your device, so you can share it as a picture.)