Mothers Out Front in Massachusetts is demanding that utilities build clean. As mothers and consumers, we want renewable sources for all new energy needs. Our children depend us on to act now for their health today and livable climate tomorrow.
We have the solutions. Now we need:
- people to demand them,
- leaders to require them,
- and utilities to deliver them.
And we need you. Bring your voice and your actions to our statewide movement!
Our local teams of mothers are mobilizing to
- require utilities to fix the 20,000+ gas leaks in our state.
- reject new gas pipelines, compressor stations, and gas plants.
- demand local renewable energy projects that use the power of the sun, wind, and water.
When we can speak up together as mothers and customers, we bring new power to the pressure on utilities and elected officials.
Join us in taking bold, direct action to demand a safe, healthy Massachusetts for all children, now and for a livable climate tomorrow.
Let us know you’re with us:
- Sign up to receive our statewide email updates.
- Sign up for action alerts to show up at an event or make a call to our elected officials. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.