Northern Westchester Mothers Out Front Chapter promotes community engagement, led by women, in care of the Earth and our Children’s future. We align ourselves with our most vulnerable communities and people to amplify their voices.
- We believe that climate change is an existential threat
- We believe that people working together for climate solutions can bring about meaningful change.
- We believe that the passion of mothers for their children and their future can be a powerful catalyst.
- We believe in the dignity of each of our members and in the unique gift that each brings to our cause.
- We believe that government and corporate leadership should be taking immediate action to combat climate change.
- Gas Planning
- Gas Sunset
- Climate and Community Investment Act (CCIA)
- Helping bring Electric buses to Ossining, Courtland, and Peekskill
Regular meeting times:
- Second Tuesday of every month, 7:30 PM
Social media links:
- Megan Dyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna O’Malley : email@example.com
- Cristina Arnold: firstname.lastname@example.org