Sounds good? Reach out by clicking through and filling out this form.
Who are we?
The Outliers: Mothers Out Front’s National Data Team, is an online, multi-state team of mothers and others who develop systems to collect, track, and analyze the information of moms, caregivers and others in our movement to improve our ability to build deeper relationships in the community. This team is right for you if you relate to any of this:
- You enjoy learning about community organizing, or want to learn more
(no prior community organizing experience required)
- You have at least some comfort using excel or any database
- You have a busy schedule that usually prevents you from attending meetings, but you have 1-2 hours a week of availability to pitch in
- You prefer to contribute “behind the scenes”
- You appreciate the attage: “work smarter not harder”, and you enjoy solving puzzles and learning how to do things better
- You like connecting with moms and grandmas like you
- You are interested in activism you can do from your own home
Sign-up here to learn more about the Data Team.