Volunteer Position: National Communications Team
Time Commitment: One two-hour virtual meeting per month with occasional work via email in between meetings and on projects as needed.
Staff Lead: Anne Roach, Deputy Director of Communications for Strategy
National Communications Team:
- Develop and maintain Mothers Out Front brand
- Develop communications plan for national campaign
- Develop content for main website and materials used nationwide
- Develop media relations strategy and cultivate relationships with national media outlets in order to implement that strategy
- Manage and compose national e-mail schedule including fundraising emails.
- Provide training and resources to state teams
Skills and/or Experience Desired:
- Skills in writing, graphic design, website design etc. are welcome, but professional experience is not necessary
- Open to learning and thinking creatively
- Enjoys working collaboratively as a team
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.