MA: State Assembly
The Massachusetts State Assembly is an annual statewide gathering open to all Mothers Out Front members in MA. This year we will gather virtually to energize and strengthen our movement.
At this event, we will:
- Consider and vote on a new statewide campaign
- Consider and vote on two statewide action groups
- Confirm representatives to the Massachusetts Leadership Team
- Build community & shared purpose between our 21 chapters
- Honor and celebrate the work of leaders across the state
After years in government, Ana Babović co-founded Serbia on the Move – a grassroots non-profit dedicated to making change happen in Serbia. By engaging thousands of citizens in national campaigns, Ana helped win major policy changes and shift public opinion on a a range of social issues, including government corruption, healthcare, and maternity leave. We look forward to learning from Ana’s deep experience organizing people, especially mothers, to fight for transformational change.