For more information, or to get involved in any of the initiatives described above:
We meet monthly for planning and conversation and have several action teams that meet between times. We sponsor regular meet-ups, house parties, coffee shop drop-ins, art builds, meetings with legislators, and other events for those who want to be involved but can’t manage a regular meeting. We welcome your interest and involvement, at whatever level.
Building Our Team
- We hold regular house parties, meet-ups, and other events to engage with JP and other Boston residents who care about climate change. We have had meet-ups on gas leaks, a report-back from the Paris climate talks, and ways to get involved in Mothers Out Front.
- We participate in marches, parades, and rallies in solidarity with other climate action groups – like the Women’s March, March for Science, HONK Festival, the Louis D. Brown Mother’s Day Walk for Peace, and the Wake Up The Earth festival.
Our members are involved in a wide range of other work for Mothers Out Front:
- participating in statewide task forces on stopping new gas pipelines and encouraging renewable energy
- coaching newly-forming Mothers Out Front teams in Massachusetts and other states
- working on environmental justice issues
- growing the diversity of our movement
Subscribe to emails
Stay up to date with the latest.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Join our Massachusetts mothers!