- Accessibility: making our work as accessible as possible to a diverse range of mothers and others
- Community: engaging our local community members and working along with allies on issues that matter to us all
- Education: reaching out to the public with information on climate related issues, with the understanding that folks “don’t know what they don’t know”
- Justice: holding the intersections of social justice and the effects of the climate crisis at the center of our work
- Heart: harnessing the fierce love we have for our children and grandchildren to make change as we center personal stories and relationship building
- Support: creating a culture of understanding and mutual care within our team, supporting and empowering one another to learn, stretch, and do this crucial activism while holding the complexities of parenthood
- NY’s CCIA (Climate and Community Investment Act)
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Diversity and inclusion
- Community outreach and relationship building
Regular Meeting Time:
- Mothers Out Front Tompkins meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 7-9 pm, currently via Zoom.
- Facebook: facebook.com/MOFFingerLakes
- Website: MOFTompkins.org
- Team Outreach Coordinator: Nora Brown, Marigoldhandwork@gmail.com
Volunteer with us!
Join our New York mothers!